You just can’t get enough of us? There are other ways to keep up to date with what’s going on. The obvious one is through out MeetUp Group. This is where most of the group activity happens. We also have a Facebook group. Finally there are a few runners who like to blog about their running. Feel free to read through these and if you’d like your blog added to this list, let us know.
- A Boise Runner’s Ramblings – Woody’s thoughts about running, beer, travel and whatever happened last week.
Other Boise Running Groups
In the highly unlikely chance that we’re not the running group for you, but you still want to run with people in Boise, here’s a list of the other running clubs (some free and some charge fees) in town:
- Boise Aeros – A local triathlon club, in case you want more than just running.
- Boise Betties – Running club for women looking to compete for themselves and for a team in local, regional and national races- from the marathon to the mile.
- Boise Galloway – An official Jeff Galloway training program based in Boise promoting the Run/Walk/Run method of racing.
- Boise Hash House Harriers – Self proclaimed “Drinkers with a running problem”. Worth running with at least once, just for the experience. Expect good natured hazing. Not for the easily offended.
- Boise RunWalk – A running and walking training program which promotes improved wellness through exercise, nutrition and group support.
- Fleet Feet Meridian – Different training and coaching programs depending on your goals.
- Meet Me Monday – Run and Walk group that meets on Monday nights at Bandanna Running. Prize drawing after each run sponsored by St. Alphonsus Hospital.
- Pulse Running – Several different running and walking groups for both roads and trails. Also check their Facebook page for the latest details.
- Shu’s Running Club – Thursday night road runs from Shu’s and Saturday morning trail runs through the foothills.
- Team Idaho – Youth development team based at the YMCA
- Ten Toes Running and Racing – Mostly trail runs through the foothills around the North End. They usually meet Wednesday nights at 6:40 at the Hyde Park Pub. They haven’t been active online but are still running.